Professional Drive Counseling Offices is the home of the independent practices of a diverse group of doctors and therapists. While the businesses within our community operate completely independently we enjoy the rich environment created by sharing space with colleagues. Some of the services they offer include:
- Counseling and psychotherapy services including:
o Counseling for children and adolescents including play therapy, art therapy and sand tray therapy.
o Counseling and psychotherapy to address mood issues including depression, anxiety, PTSD, postpartum issues, substance abuse and addiction, panic disorders and grief.
o Couples counseling including marriage counseling, premarital counseling, and counseling for unmarried and LGBT couples.
o Counseling to address issues related to life transitions such as divorce, adoption, pregnancy, illness, chronic pain, the loss of a family member or pet, job loss and financial issues.
o Life enrichment counseling to help individuals, couples and families successfully navigate normal life transitions such as adolescence, young adulthood and retirement.
- Adult psychiatry, psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
- Child psychiatry/adolescent psychiatry, psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
- Our practitioners have a diverse skill set including cognitive behavioral therapy interventions, family systems counseling, psychodynamic therapy, parent education and EMDR.
- Educational events for both the mental health provider community and the general community including classes and groups.
Check back often for updates about upcoming classes and groups. Please click on “About Our Practitioners” to find out more about our independent providers to find out who might best fit your needs. Our office is located on Professional Drive in Roseville, CA, close to freeway access and the communities of Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Loomis, Auburn, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Sacramento andCitrus Heights.